Sunday, May 8, 2011

Dreaming

I haven't taken any pictures in a while. My bad!
I am so happy the weather is really starting to warm up, which means PICTURES!
Since I've been here, in Utah, I've found some really neat places to do photoshoots.
I'm sure other people already know of the really good spots, but I really want to
do a shoot at Gardners Village! It's so cute, it's a miniature village/shopping area. The
great part is that its really close to where I live!! Awesome eh? I know!



My photography Christmas list:
I really want to add to my photography stuff, which isn't a lot, but I really want
a diffuser. It makes your pictures look perfect without having to really use
a Photoshopping program. I guess I would also need a flash so I could use the diffuser.
I also want to upgrade my Photoshopping program, even though I'm just tapping into
the power of my old program. Also a backdrop. That would be so cool to take pictures indoors.
Wow I realized I'm really not as professional as I thought I was lol.
That's OK, right?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment